Mission Statement and Objectives
A History of Flooring
The History of Bamboo
The History of Cork
The History of Carpet
The History of Hardwood
The History of Laminate
The History of Resilient
Flooring EXPO 2018
Board of Directors
Carpet Industry links
Hardwood Industry links
Laminate Industry links
Resilient Industry links
Cork Industry links
Bamboo Industry links
Apprenticeship Program links
Other Industry links
Join the BCFCA or Renew Membership
Floor Inspection Service
NFCA Commercial Floor Inspections
NFCA Floor Covering Reference Manual
About the manual
Ultimate Show Home II
Sample Media Package
2016 BC Floor Expo
Register Online or download the pdf form
Date: October 18th. 1 day event starting at 7:30am
Check this box if you want to:
Walk the show floor for FREE!
Check this box to attend a seminar
Attend one or all seminars for only $40 + GST. Includes buffet lunch and coffee through out the day. ***Attend 4 or more seminars and we will refund your $40 + GST***
Note: Phone us at 604 881 4944, with your credit card information if you wish to reserve your place in a seminar. Payment must be given in advance to hold a place.
* Fill out the form below.
* Include the price of $40 per person.
(Note: Each person who attends four or more of the seminars gets their $40 refunded).
* Click the SUBMIT button at the bottom of this page.
* Seminars last 45 minutes.
* A schedule of times will be posted closer to the day of the show.
Experts from within our industry are here to speak about common issues, demonstrate products and share experience.
1. AcoustiTECH - Demystifying acoustic issues for condos - IIC and STC explained
2. ARDEX AMERICAS - Moisture in concrete - how to prepare and how to solve the problems
3. CLAYTON SHULL (Floor Inspector) - The top 10 carpet complaints explained
4. MAPEI Inc. - Adhesive options for Luxury Vinyl Tile and sheet resilient
5. PROSOL/GOLDEN FLOORING - Turbo Heat Welding Tools and Koolglide Irons
6. TARKETT/JOHNSONITE - Stair tread installation
7. NFCA - Understanding and preventing floor covering failure
8. UFLOOR Systems - Subfloor remediation - Guidelines and Solutions
Indicates required field
Your Phone Number
Others who will attend with you.
Credit card number
Enter your credit card number
For PDF Registration Form click here
© BC Floor Covering Association. All rights reserved