Metrotown Floors + Interiors located in Burnaby,BC currently seeking a full-time Flooring Estimator / Asst. Project Manager to join its team.
Metrotown Floors+Interiors established in 2004, is a multi-faceted company specializing in many genres of floor coverings. Through our vast array of products and services, including carpet, resilient flooring, ceramic tile, wood, laminate flooring, and installation, our experienced team provides our customers with the proper finished floor based upon longevity and value. We are able to serve the needs of commercial clients, residential clients ,restoration clients and the government sector.
The Flooring Estimator is responsible for estimating, measuring, and quote building for a commercial flooring contractor. The Estimator must be detail oriented; have strong customer relations skills; ability to prioritize tasks to meet schedules; and knowledge of all estimating processes to complete a flooring project.
The responsibilities of an Estimator include:
• Estimating and quote building for flooring projects.
• Ability to measure and create floor plans.
• Ability to use estimating software
• Preliminary site visits.
• Assessment of existing conditions.
The qualifications for Estimator/Assistant Project Manager are as follows:
• At least 3-5 years of experience in estimating for the flooring industry.
• Bachelor's degree preferred, but not required.
• Ability to read and understand project drawings and specifications.
• Strong math and analytical skills.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Proficient with computers and software
• Identifying potential installation problems based on plans, products or requested designs
• Be able to work well under pressure
If you wish to respond and possess the required skills, please email resume and cover letter.
Please include current references and pay requirements.
How to Apply:
Expiring: May 31, 2015
Contact: Byron Saracoglu